Drealize Immigration Services Ltd

Monday - Saturday / 9AM - 6PM

Work Permit

A work permit is a written authorization that is issued by an officer that allows a person who is not a Canadian Citizen or permanent resident to work in Canada.

Work permit:

Work is an activity for which wages are paid or commission is earned. An unpaid activity can also be “work” if it competes directly with activities of citizens or permanent residents in the Canadian labour market. You need a work permit if you are not a Canadian citizen, or a permanent resident and you want to work temporarily in Canada.


You must show an officer that you are eligible under Canada’s Immigration Law and that you will be in Canada for a temporary stay. You must: